5/19/10

365 Baby Steps to Get Organizing

Are you unorganized? Does your clutter make you feel anxious and out of control? Are you spending more time in the morning trying to locate items than actually getting yourself ready and out the door?
I am an Austin, TX professional organizer called Curly Girl Organizing. I want to help you overcome the feeling of helplessness and chaos while teaching you simple steps to get you and your home in order.
Over the next year, I will post daily simple solutions to inspire you to create a system that will work for you and your family. There is no right or wrong way to organizing. This blog is meant to be a guide and is by no means the only answer to organizing problems. I welcome feedback and photos of your success. If you have a problem area in your home, please email me questions with details and photos. If appropriate, your space may be used for a blog post.
Don't Agonize.....Get Organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment