7/14/10

23. What To Do With Your Hotel Toiletries

If you're like me, you will take home every hotel toiletry provided prior to checkout. You paid for them, right? Once you get them home, what do you do with it so they don't clutter your house?
- I like to keep them all contained in my guest bathroom so my overnight guest can use them. Comes in handy if they forget to pack to something.
- With new TSA restrictions, they are the perfect size to pack for your next vacation.
- Let your children use them in the shower. Little kids love to play in the shower and bathtub and giving them a little bottle of bath gel or mini soap makes it just a little more fun.
- Donate them to a local charity. Lifeworks Austin is a local charity that gives the toiletries to homeless street youth.
- They make great stocking stuffers.
- Buy a cute bag and give them to friends/teachers/boss/dog sitter as thank you gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic ideas! My sister-in-law has a basket like yours at her house and I loved it when we visited.

    ReplyDelete